Founded in 1987, IMECO, International Mechanical Electrical Company, is a company active in maintenance
and engineering construction.
Based in Liège (Grâce-Hollogne), the business developed by extending its activities to the neighbouring countries,
while enlarging its work space and constantly obtaining new machinery.
In response to its customers' requirements, IMECO has also diversified its activities.
Thus, IMECO has access to all the technical resources required for the on-site repair
and maintenance of all types of machinery.
The business can also include services covering automation, electricity, pipework, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in its activities.
All these competences in-house allow IMECO to offers its customers an overall technical solution, from A to Z,
paying particular attention to: safety and the environment.
Today, IMECO represents:
- 39 people
- 2 departments
- Turnover of 5 million euros in 2016.
- Over 7,000 m2 of engineering workshops.
- A diversified and effective range of machinery,
on the cutting-edge of technology.
- ISO 9001-2008 and VCA* certification.
- Long engineering expertise in various sectors of activity:
- The steel industry
- The cement industry
- Special machines via subcontracting
- Solid references that make IMECO a reference industrial partner.
Our added value
- Skilled, experienced and competent technicians.
- Significant means of production at their disposal.
- Flexible and responsive specialists, available 7days/7, 24h/24 to fix all types of machine.
- Guaranteed quality:
Our organization and our work are guaranteed by the ISO 9001: 2015 standards.
- Guaranteed safety:
LSC*/VCA* certification (LSC, Liste de Sécurité Contractants - VCA, Veiligheids Checklijst Aannemers)
assures optimum safety for projects managed by Imeco.
Our activities in brief
- Manufacture, reconditioning (on-site and in the workshop) of mechanical assemblies from a few kilos to over 60 tons.
- Expertise, maintenance and repair of production or handling equipment.
- Manufacture of mechanically welded and machined assemblies from a few kilos to over 60 tons.
- Engineering work, urgent repairs 24h/24 and maintenance of industrial equipment.